If planning, schedules, structure, organization and hustle don’t turn you on, don’t bother reading the rest and close this page.
You’re reading on, awesome!
If you’re also looking to join a kick-ass team of masterminds with an unmistaken mission to build Europe’s smartest Growth Hacking Academy… Growth Tribe could be THE place for you!
As Operations Manager of Growth Tribe you’ll be responsible for managing resources, planning and overseeing our entire delivery process. Also, curriculum creation, execution processes, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration will be on your pledge.
Growth Tribe Is…
..Europe’s first Growth Hacking Academy! We’re backed by the Universities of Amsterdam (UvA, VU, HvA), Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship (ACE), Facebook, Peak Capital and Catawiki.
We offer growth hacking workshops, train growth hackers & help companies create growth engines. Growth Tribe is a collective of experienced growth hackers, lean marketers, data scientists and traction experts.
We’re on a mission to make startups and everyone else thrive in a way they haven’t yet seen. So if you want to be part of laying the foundation for the skill that everyone’s looking for, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post.
Your Daily Grind
- Managing all aspects of the Growth Tribe Academy, Crash-Courses and in-house trainings organization
- Coordinating appointments with teachers, speakers, corporates and partners
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all our students, startups and partners
- You’ll be the one making sure we’re on track with all our workshops & trainers
- We’re moving into a new phase of scaling the company both nationally and internationally and you’ll play a key role in professionalizing the organization
- Managing schedules of a small team of juniors and interns. The team is growing at an insanely fast pace… You’ll be the one to make sure we don’t drop any balls
- Finding employees that kick-ass and we love to be around. Think 1st interviews and onboarding support
- Supporting the co-founders: Peter van Sabben, David Arnoux and Quentin Lacointa (check ‘em out)
- Performing administrative work.
- You’re a laser-focused execution machine
- You’re super-organized (like seriously!)
- You’re a hardworking operator and love the startup mentality. We ship fast, make mistakes and amend them in a continuous loop. If you’re not at home in the startup scene, please don’t apply (sorry!)
- You have a university degree, preferably in a business/operational field
- Experience with agency side is a must
- You’re fluent in both Dutch and English. Your written English skills are immaculate
- Knowledge of the Dutch financial and legal system is a plus
- Experience with a training company is a plus
- You looove execution just like we do. Have a positive can do mentality, and work fast. If you don’t know something, Google is your answer.
- You’re a true planner! You love building and managing detailed overviews
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
- You’re a self-sufficient team player
- You’ve a passion for education
- You’ll be part of a mind-blowing team on a mission to build the best growth hacking academy in Europe. And we’ll succeed together with you!
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- A license to develop in the fields you want
- Understanding the power of growth hacking. You’ll be with us when we give workshops….
- Again, an awesome team! Period!
- Cool office
- Competitive salary and bonus structures
Did we tickle your fancy? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
Hit us up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attach your LinkedIn profile, CV and motivation letter.